Cure Your Colorblindness with Color Corrective Lenses
If you suffer from color deficiencies that are affecting your ability to function on a day-to-day basis, Dr. Thomas Azman has the solution for you.
His innovative ColorCorrection System™ is the world's only color blindness cure. It works by using filters to change the wavelength of each color that goes into your eyes. These filters are designed uniquely for each individual, and can be worn as colorblind glasses or colorblind contact lenses.
The option to get contact lenses for colorblindness is incredibly attractive for many patients, especially those who have never worn glasses before and do not want to start.
If you're nervous to undergo an eye correction procedure, rest assured that the ColorCorrection System™ is as simple and painless as it gets.
Prior to the color blindness treatment process, you will receive a color vision evaluation and exam that can be completed in roughly four to six hours. In just one afternoon you can find out if you are a good candidate for color corrective lenses that will open your eyes to a whole new world of color.
To get more information or to request a consultation, contact Dr. Azman's Color Visions Specialists by phone or by filling out our secure online form.
The Benefits of Contact Lenses for Colorblindness
Colorblind contact lenses benefit adults, teens and children in a variety of ways, including:
- Allowing professionals to pass the Ishihara Color Plate Test
- Reducing academic challenges associated with colorblindness
- Improving the quality of sports and other recreational activities
- Enhancing the enjoyment of the arts, media and environment as a whole
By undergoing color blindness treatment with Dr. Azman, you can get corrective lenses that allow you to pursue your passion without the boundaries created by your color deficiency.
How to Get Started
- To find out whether or not the ColorCorrection System™ is right for you, start by taking this FREE colorblind test
- For more information, visit the color blindness treatment FAQ page
- If you have additional inquiries or want to schedule a consultation, contact Dr. Azman's Color Visions Specialists by phone or by filling out our secure online form.